"Brilliant night with Flamenco Phil on Saturday can't wait to have him back...*"
Bookings - 07951138748
"We are very happy with your performances at Frescos, they are enjoyed by all, perfect background music whilst dining and relaxing...**"
Demo track at... www.soundcloud.com/flamencophil
Guitar music for occasions such as;
Restaurant & bar meals, birthday and weddings, dance nights & other celebrations.
Traditional and modern guitar styles are used.
Philip developed his technique in Spain during summer 2011 with master Juan Martin and returned in 2013 (and interviewed for features in two Spanish papers!) in July to study flamenco with guitar master Juan Martin.
-Here are the links to the two newspaper articles-
The Ronda Voice (click on title)
Malaga Hoy (click on title)
"It is the case of Philip Quigley, a professional musician and sequidor admirer of John Martin, which considers a 'luxury' to be able to learn together what it considers to be its master. In addition, in this way hopes to expand its range of musical to flamenco, although already makes some performances by interpreting basic parts in italian bars of London..." (from Spanish translation.)
The new flamenco demo track can be found HERE(click on title.)
In winter 2011 he was awarded a grade 8 distinction specializing in Flamenco.
A typical evening set example would be;
2+ hours of music with 15 minute break after the hour.
For example 8.00pm-10.15pm (usual cost £70-140 with singer if required.)
Events can take place within a 100 mile radius of PR25.
Recent events include;
- Regular at "Fresco Fresco" (Croston) ...returns later in 2013.
- Tapas nights at "Charnock Farm" restaurant (Lancashire.)
- Summer menu evening at "Scogs" (West Kirby.)
- "Tiggis" (Preston.)
- 50th and 60th birthday parties ("Worden Arts Centre.")
- Valentine's celebrations at "Papa Luigi's" restaurant (Chorley.)
- Entertainment nights at "The Priory Club" (Leyland.)
- Wedding function evenings ("Warrington Hall")
- Performed also at "Salmesbury Hall" (Lancashire)
- New venues "La Salsa" (Horwich) and "Espanol" (Poulton-le-Fylde)
(**Franco Iozzi, Director)
Please call - 07951138748 (full c.d. demo on request.)
Or email - email@example.com