PHILIP QUIGLEY -
Since the completion of his formal education, Philip has developed a range of different projects. By using a home-based studio, and performer contacts within the area, he has produced work which includes:
- Co-scripting, acting and performing in the University College of Leeds' musical theatre production "Django-Django!!"
- "In house" music to accompany art exhibitions at Preston College and Universities which celebrated "Music and New Media."
- Various types of film music inc. Internet "shorts" to advertise products / promotional video music for regional retail firms / soundtracks for indie films (eg: "Dying Thought" a Tickle-My-Feet Production.)
- Theatre compositions, which have included contemporary dance classes, composed for public productions at Cardinal Newman College.
- "Session" work in both live and studio situations.
- Composed and lead a series of Music-Therapy based classes with music designed for those with special needs at charities based in Lancashire.
- Wrote 30 songs and performed in the North-West (Manchester, Preston, Liverpool etc.) with regressive rock bands.. WhiteRod (2003-2005) ..Sonicscrew 2006-2007 ..Vicariux in 2008 and dropMirror 2009-2010. The new band A Tree Falls debut in 2015
- Currently gigging as "Flamenco Phil" having studied with master Juan Martin in Ronda, Spain in summer 2011 and July 2013.
- Philip has been teaching for over 15 years and holds a B.A.hons & P.G.C. in Popular Music Studies from Leed and Liverpool also Grade 8 distinction with the R.G.T. and a full C.R.B. / D.B.S.
If you wish to book lessons or gigs, or have any projects to present, please call : 07951 138 748 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org